Sunday, 4 September 2016

UNICORN HAIR! [HAIR JOURNEY]


WHO DOESN'T WANT COLOURFUL HAIR!?




I originally wanted cotton candy PINK hair and then silver, but I gave up! it was just too hard to get my hair light enough, I just wanted my mission to be - having colour in my hair.
 The annoying thing was having dark hair, to begin with, was half the mission but after dyeing my hair, I was really digging the blonde. I stayed blonde for a while and then realised I was getting bored of being blonde - it wasn't a very nice blonde but it was a blank canvas, to begin with ... that's when my hair started getting funky! I felt like Jackson Pollock.

DAY 1
Never ask how I apply the colour to my hair there was no science of technique to it, I simply just gathered my dyes together: blue,purple and pink dye and went crazy. The results strangely worked really well giving me a asymmetrical look and since it wasn't even/equally applied it looked cooler every time the sun hit my hair/




AFTER A FEW WASHES; The results of the colours fading after a few washes, which I thought really looked nice , the colours started to blend nicely together and looked less liked streaks of colours. 

BACK

The weird thing was the back looked soo different from the front a lot more blue was added. 


FRONT





 OOTD

SKIRT TROUSERS - ZARA
SHOES - AIR MAX BLACK 95
DRESS - THRIFTED 
SHIRT - STHSWEET



 THE END!
It's sadly has come to the end of this really short post! I just wanted to update you all on my hair journey and what I did to it after I went blonde.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Enjoy Reading: