Saturday, 28 May 2016

LET'S GO P U R P L E! // SILVERY [HAIR JOURNEY]


















WOOOP!! Finally about time something interesting happen! 
lol my boring life: you must be wondering why I haven't been posting right? 
it's nothing more than.... I don't know what to post about :D 
what is interesting for you guys?

I'll try my best to put new and interesting things on my blog things I've never done before. 

-----

After dyeing my hair purple my hair strangely feels purple/grey/silver
LOL so many different colour tones. 

I LOVE IT!

I decided to go purple only because my roots were coming back, and I realised I'm losing opportunity to colour my hair but, bearing in mind my hair isn't the even colour of blonde it's rather unpredictable once I dye it. I'm waiting for it to slowly turn into Ombre making it much easier to dye. #irenekimhair I loved her hair colour, goals literally for me!!

I originally wanted to go pink but you know what, it's hard lol I would have to buy more box dyes...I just simply used things I already had at home which was a purple and blue dye, Originally it was for toning. Oh, did you knoow that if you use blue and purple dye add in conditioner and you got yourself DIY purple conditioner // toner. 

I think this colour for me kills to birds with one stone; I get a silvery tint and purple hue coming through. 

LOVE
how experimental and unpredictable to hair colour is, once you dye it at home. 
OHH~ if you guys remember the bleach London hair dyes, THEY ARE THE WORST HAIR DYES TO USE!! THEY ARE SO CRAP AND EXPENSIVE IT'S NOT WORTH THE MONEY AT ALL!!
-____- my face was blown in the worse possibly way, there was no colour, not even a tint of colour went on. 



Thankyou for reading!
Sindy x 

2 comments:

  1. aww love ur purple hair, I also wanna dye my hair into pink or purple XD

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayyyy, you joined the purple hair squad ;D I agree the bleach london dyes are a piece of crap and tbh I prefer mixing my own hair dyes because it gives you more control on the exact shade you want your hair ^^ This colour suits you so well~

    Personally I really enjoy your fashion posts, because they're always good to read :)

    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Enjoy Reading: