Saturday, 28 November 2015

HOW TO BE STYLISH WHEN YOU'RE BROKE! // 5TIPS





HELLO MY FASHIONISTA's
Life is getting stressful and mooore stressful, 
I feel the only way to get my mind off of things is to actually become more active on my blog,
it let's me, to be free and do what I want~ it's my own world!
AND I HOPE TO BRING YOU GUYS 
MORE GREAT POSTS AND MORE INTERESTING UPDATES MORE OFTEN!!

As well as the need to update on my instagram and tumblr;
 my so-call art/fashion blog is being lost, defiantly will be reviving it~ 
along with my drawings!

on with the actual post,




How do you become stylish? but, when you're on a budget?
being a student and from a family that doesn't earn ALOT OF MONEY~ *sighs
it's hard for me to ask my mum to buy me things daily especially hard; when growing she would be the type of mum, who buys me things until my shoes were worn and torn, or even coats that would be a size bigger for me to grow into. 

There's nothing wrong with not having a lot of clothes, in my defense if you don't have the money, BE A CONSCIOUS SHOPPER!! ask yourself do you really need it ... just because you see other people wearing doesn't mean you need it.
 I'm here to show you my tips and ticks to becoming the next fashionista
on a budget, of course.


TIP 1
MAKE WISE CHOICES // DON'T BUY IT IF YOU DON'T NEED IT
ONLY INVEST IN QUALITY

I'm a keen fashion student from such a young age, however my wardrobe was always limited and the only things that I get are mostly hand me down from my aunt's and mum's wardrobe, and to me there's nothing wrong with it.
I love it!! why?
 It's because they are meaningful; from my grandma's clothes to my dad's and even my mum. 

When I go shopping, I actually hardly shop or buy anything. I tend to get annoyed at the fact that I can't seem to find anything in my size. xD But I'm not a everyday shopper LOL I dread it. which is funny.Though, it's mainly why you don't see me do any/ hardly any hauls on my blog,
because there's nothing to show or maybe here and there I save up and buy one piece or a few quality items; such as my two new addition to the family .... amazing coat's / jackets but it's raree~

I don't follow trends, and I don't feel the need to unless it's something that is unnecessary for me..
because I'm all about comfort!!
If you don't feel good or comfortable wearing it, why are you wearing it in the first place,
don't do it for attention or just because someone told you too,
because it's your body!
if you want to wear no bras, do it! if you want to wear a skirt in winter, do it!


TIP 2
STYLE AND ACCESSORIZE

You wouldn't think about it, but it makes a huge difference.
You wouldn't realize or even notice until it's pointed out, that fashion isn't just what we wear but it's also the things we put on us.
Piercings
Makeup
Tattoos
and even Hair, it all plays apart.
just by changing up your makeup or even your hair you wouldn't need to constantly feel the need to buy things more and more. (I'm really encouraged to do a post for you guys to show you the difference it can make - in fact be, looking forward to mooore how to style posts)




TIP 3
ESSENTIAL STAPLES / IN MINIMAL COLOURS

This is a simple way to incorporate basics essentials; from tees and skinnyjeans, with a
 wardrobe that's sure to be stylish all year round. Colours has a huge impact, if your not confident wear colours I suggest wearing monochrome or minimal aka kim kadashian style clothing xD
it works even if you don't or do and I certainly DON'T LIKE HER WHAT SO EVER!!
sorry if you do~ 
staying neutral or dark with; dark greens, reds, browns, oranges, purples, mustard yellow
black and white and so on......
 is great to wear daily 
and easy to style 


TIP 4
BE CREATIVE AND D.I.Y


for all you creative cats, lol - a great way to jazz up or personalize your own 
clothing / bring life in to your old pieces is to, do D.I.Ys; from distressed to dyed and even sewing accents of zips on, studs, sequins,
the ideas are endless.



TIP 5 
SHOP OFF SEASONS & SHOP IN SALES

Nothing is wrong with it, being prepped and trying to get a bargain. Isn't it something  
we all want. :D You defiantly get great deals, also your local charity shops // thrift shops are another way of finding great items for less.




Hope this was a helpful post~ :)
I've been so active lately, need to keep it up lol
please do comment down below what you would like to see me post?
Sindy xx

1 comment:

You May Enjoy Reading: